Warrior Camp 2010
This year we found out some new things. We had a lot of ups and downs by the students and instructors. We push the students and instructors to their limits. We found out where the egos and the soft ones were. The middle group went all the way to make it another success. The Ego troopers moved on and we kept the soft ones and are in process of being built up for 2011.
Here’s a taste of what we got up to:
- 7:30pm – Run two times around oval, 1000 push ups, 1000 sit-ups, 500 front kicks (Under 16years completed half sets).
- 9pm to 11pm – Front stance, L stance, horse stance and cat stance with punching and kicks up and down the oval.
- 6:30am-8am – Running then 45 minutes of horse stance by the lake.
- 9:30am – 12midday – On oval going through all kata work and technique.
- 2.15pm – 30 rounds of full contact fighting for all (100 for Debbie, 50 for Sharon!).
- 7pm – midnight- 5000 punches and 1000 kicks into bags for adults
- 6:30am – 8am – Run and boxing drills
- 9am -12midday – Grading.
- 12:30pm-3pm – Competition for Kata, Weapons Kata, Point Sparring, Full Contact Sparring and Brick Breaking.